What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SWA04
Bai Tu Long Bay is every bit as beautiful as its famous neighbor. In some ways, it’s actually more stunning,since it’s only in its initial stages as a destination for travelers. Come and enjoy the exclusive day trip on Bai Tu Long Bay with us - Swan Cruise.
- Long cruising time up to 6 hours on the bay
- Visits to Vung Vieng fishing village and Thien Canh Son cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- Exciting activities: kayaking or bamboo boat, sunset party and cooking demonstration
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : N/A Max Adults: 16
Bed size: N/A
Price for Group tour
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 1 lunch
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Halong Swan Day Cruise
- Price Includes
- Welcome drinks
- Lunch on board
- Round trip shuttle bus
- Rowing boat or kayaking
- English speaking tour guide
- Sunset party, Cooking class
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water on bus
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Full day: Hanoi - Hon Gai harbor - Bai Tu Long bay - Vung Vieng village - Thien Canh Son cave - Hon Gai harbor - Hanoi
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Old Quarter and depart to Halong bay.
11.45: Welcome guests at Hon Gai international harbor
12.30: Embark Swan Day Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head Islet… then have lunch on board.
14.00: Arrive at Vung Vieng village. Take the rowing boat to go deep into the village and learn how the local people survive among the ocean, interact with them and visit the fish farm. You can choose the do kayaking around this peaceful village too.
16.00: Continue cruising to Cong Do area, visit the mysterious Thien Canh Son and relax on the beautiful beach.
17.00: Enjoy a sunset party and join in a cooking demonstration to learn some traditional Vietnamese dishes.
18:00: Cruise back to the harbor, pass by Dragon islet and relax on board.
21.30 – 22.00: Back to your hotel in the Old Quarter. End of tour.
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
20 Feb 2017
15 Jan 2016
Where does one start! We had a boat for all 11 of us. Bedrooms included private bathroom. Food was very very nice - every meal, especially the seafood. The staff were good. Bar service the whole time and a happy hour. Provided kayaks at 500000 dong each. Also did squid fishing - lots of fun. And the views never end. Really could have spent more time hear....next time!
18 Oct 2013
I have traveled to a few other countries before but was a bit concerned about taking a trip to Vietnam. I found Bai Tu Long Bay Tour because the language barrier was the biggest factor in my decision to search for professional tour. I was traveling with my wife and she wanted a guided tour for her own piece of mind. I personally didn’t care either way but thought that she would be calmer if we had one. My interest was first drawn by all the specifics on their website. Every aspect of the tour was detailed. Even the first day we met our guide, he clearly explained every aspect of the tour. I was not disappointed. The service from the guides was exceptional and we were able to see all the sites and wonders of Vietnam. My wife and I saw so much and even got a huge glimpse in the all aspects of Vietnam culture. The guides were friendly and accommodating.