What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31CAR02
This three-day cruising itinerary to Halong Bay in Vietnam gives you the best chance to enjoy the World Heritage listed Halong Bay from the friendly Carina Cruise boat. Here you can relax on the tanning deck, swim in the clear, aqua blue waters, admire unforgettable scenery only accessible by kayak and enjoy the best cuisine available in the bay.
- Exploring Maze cave and finding out how the cave was named a maze
- Discovering Luon Cave and taking kayaking, or swimming on the calm emerald waters
- Visiting Cua Van village and learning about the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat or by kayak
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi
- Welcome drink
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- Cookery demonstration
- Kayaking, local rowing boat
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- On board insurance and service charges
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (L= lunches, D= dinner, B= breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Price Excludes
- Personal expenses
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong - Surprising Cave
07.45 – 08.15
- Our guide and optional shuttle bus will meet you at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12:00 – 12.30
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
- Set sail as lunch is served
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Maze cave
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy our pre-dinner local wine appetizer. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Carina Cruise
- Day 2: Maze Cave - Cua Van Floating Village - Pearl Farm
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
- Local breakfast served
- Transfer to smaller boat to exploring Maze Cave, you will have change to visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay and step up to the top of the mountain to get the amazing view of World Heritage.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Cửa Vạn floating Village.
- Arrive Cửa Vạn Floating Village: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
12:00 approx Lunch is served on board
- Cruising to Visit the Peal Farm, you will have chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from first step of growing to harvesting pearl in Halong Bay
- Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
- After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing….
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Carina Cruise
- Day 3: Luon Cave - Cooking Demonstration - Lunch - Farewell at the hotel
06:30 For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00 Local breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luon)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00 Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
10:00 You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
12:00 Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell. Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.4
08 Sep 2018
Went with a fun group of people with the travel company ‘You Can’t Steal My Happy’ I had an amazing time. 3 days/2 nights. Caves, kayaking, karaoke. The rooms were comfortable and the food was delish. Our guide Tom was the absolute best. Calvin Nguyen and the crew of ‘A Class Cruises’ were professional, fun and very helpful. I will DEFINITELY be back and will book with them. ‘A Class Cruises’ is A CLASS ACT!
09 Aug 2018
Cruise was amazing and well planned. Never a dull moment aboard the boat - crew was fantastic, very pleasant and helpful. Very accommodating to dietary requirements - we didn’t eat seafood or beef which made up a majority of the menu and the crew took care of this and made a whole new menu for us without a fuss. The meals are incredible - each consisting of 7 courses! Luca was a fantastic tour guide and was very helpful throughout the tour. He also informed us of the history of ha long bay. ha long bay itself is breathtaking and definitely a place not to be missed!
26 May 2018
Was a great size boat that made us feel welcomed. Activities were breathtaking. Will never starv in this boat. We had a kid in our group which was accommodating for him too. Cabins were extremely clean. Happy hour was just as great. Top deck was just as good too. Thank you Peter and the team for looking after us.
14 Apr 2018
09 Mar 2018
I loved every minute on the cruise! That was a wonderful stay for me and my sisters, we really enjoyed the trip. Food & drink was excellent. The scenery was over our expectation, thought it was a dream. Staffs were superb, the whole team did a good job, congrats! They are very attentive and helpful. Calvin - Kien - the manager helped us to arrange for our check out early, Tommy - Tien always made sure we enjoyed our meals and had everything we needed, Jimmy - Hung made delicious cocktails with well decorations, another Hung - Taichi teacher was nice too. We enjoyed visiting Titot mountain, Sung Sot cave and kayaking in bay just wish they could last longer but the funniest thing was squid fishing even we didn't catch any of them. Generally, that trip were amazing time for our family reunion, I would like to send a big "Thank" to the team. We would definitely come back!