What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31DRG03
Dragon Gold cruise 3 days/ 2 nights will bring you to around Halong bay and Cat Ba island. Halong bay is dotted with 1,600 limestone islands and islets, features a wide range of biodiversity, while the surrealistic scenery has indeed featured in endless movies. Cat Ba island is a tourist spot, attractive for its natural beauty and wonders endowed by nature. The immense limestone forests, marvelous grottoes, white sandy, clear water beaches and coral reefs on Cat Ba Island will certainly amaze all visitors. Let's come and join with us for a memoriable vacation.
- Take part in exciting activities: swimming - kayaking - squid fishing - cycling - climbing - cooking class
- Visit Pearl farm to understand process of pearl making and join cycling around Viet Hai village in Cat Ba island
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay which famous for its wonderful stalactites and stalagmites
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Meals as indicated
- English speaking guide
- Sunset party in the afternoon
- Biking, kayaking, cooking class
- Entrance fees, activities on board
- Private cabin based on double/twin/triple on board
- Price Excludes
- Tax, travel insurance
- Tips and others not mentioned above.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
07:45 - 08:30 Optional pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter. Meet your tour guide then go to Ha Long Bay. Have a break 20 minutes en-route to free your legs.
- Embark Bai Chay harbor, board Dragon Gold Cruise by a tender. Enjoy a welcome drink, receive cruise briefing.
- Savor lunch on board and visit Sung Sot amazing cave with millions of surprising stalactites and stalagmites.
- Stop at Soi Sim island or Titop Island,one hour for swimming, sun-bathing…
- Do kayaking the best way to explore true beauty of Ha Long.
- Drop anchor in a calm water area, relax on the sundeck at sunset, taste some local wine, fruits.
- Join in a cooking session on board with our chef making some special dishes with suggested recipe.
19:00 Have dinner on board. Have fun with karaoke singing, or try your luck with squid-fishing.
Overnight on Dragon Gold Cruise.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Dragon Gold Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island
07:00 Enjoy a new day with complimentary tea and coffee served. Have breakfast on board
- Visit a Pearl farm, see the real pearl products and understand process of pearl making in Ha Long.
- Change onto a Day-boat going Lan Ha Bay.Visit Monkey Island with endangered wild monkeys.
- Stop at Viet Hai harbor. Enjoy 5km cycling ride through wonderful jungle to Viet Hai village.Short trek inside Cat Ba National Park.
- Do cycling 5 km back to the harbor again. Enjoy lunch on board in Lan Ha bay.
- Arrive Beo harbor for a bus drive to Cat Ba town.
19:00 Have dinner in hotel restaurant and free time at night to discover Cat Ba town.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Hotel in Cat Ba town
- Day 3: Lan Ha Bay – Halong Bay – Hanoi
07:00 Enjoy spectacular view of the morning landscape of Cat Ba town while having breakfast
08:00 Check out hotel. Bus takes you to harbor and get on the transfer boat to Ha Long Bay again.
- Change onto Dragon Gold Cruise. Relax and photograph wonderful pictures of Ha Long on the way back
11:00 Have lunch on Junk while cruising back harbor and leave Dragon Gold Cruise,
- Start bus dive back to Hanoi. Have a rest half-way to free your legs.
17:30 Drop you off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
8.1Based on 14 reviews
Value for money8.2
14 Jan 2019
Our tour guide, Victor, was great and spoke very good English. The tour over all was amazing for the price paid. Be careful if your booking through booking.com for a 2 night stay though, as they tried to put us in a shack for a night in cat ba island in the middle of no where. Luckily we swapped with another couple but they can’t of realised the hotel which was on offer with amazing views!! See photographs attached!But do ask before turning up! We had spring roll cooking classes, the food was amazing - so much of it on the boat!!! And karaoke was good fun too. The trips to the caves, monkey island, cycling through cat ba, was all amazing. Over all a great experience and would recommend !!
27 Oct 2018
06 Oct 2018
18 Aug 2018
This boat is mid range and I did not expect too much, but it surprised me by the enthusiast of tourguide and crew they took good care of everything for me. Such as, came to my room and instructed on how to use right mode of airconditioner, friendly chatting with me about normal social affairs. Definitely, highly recommend Halong Dragon cruise to everyone who are looking for the boat trip to discover the Halong bay.
21 Jul 2018