What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31PHO02
You are cruising from awesome limestone cliffs of Halong Bay toward the centre of the World Natural Heritage site, discovering exotic formations of a limestone cave, and exploring the daily life of local people living on the bay....
- Cruising through the most highlights islands and ilets in Halong Bay
- Interesting itinerary (Halong - Luon Cave - Titop island - Sung Sot Cave)
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - boat rowing - cooking - swimming - fishing)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Lunches, 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner
- Shutle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Kayaking/ Bamboo boat trip
- Complimentary bottled water in the room
- Cooking demonstration and night activities
- Well experienced English speaking tour guide
- 2 nights on full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Meals as specified in the itinerary: buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Price Excludes
- Pickup service by shuttle bus
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses.
- Tax and All other services not clearly mentioned above
- 25% on Christmas 24/12 , New Year 31/12 and Lunar New Year's Eve
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Luon Cave - Ti top island
7.45 – 8.15: Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus (on request). After that we leave Hanoi for a 3.5 hour to reach Halong Bay.
12.00 – 12.30: At Tuan Chau International Marina, a tender boat will take you to our Halong Phoenix Cruiser. A refreshing welcome drink is served and you can check into your cabin.
13.00: Pm: When you are putting all of your stuffs into your cabin, our boat starts gliding out to the centre of the World Heritage Site. Your lunch, at the boat’s restaurant, is would be served with fresh local seafood, but vegetable menu is always available at your request.
From the marina area, our cruiser passes by a lot of islands and islets on the Bay : Dog Head and Swan Islands, Ba Hang Floating villages (with floating houses), Incense Burner then Thumb Islands before reaching to Luon cave area
Around 14.30 - 15.00:p.m: Stop at Luon cave for a short visit by kayaking, you will be taken to the small cave and beautiful lagoons. After that our boat will help you visit the Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
17.00: As the sun sets over the bay, we head back to our cruise and relax. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while our boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area.
19.00: Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.:p.m: Stop at Luon cave for a short visit by kayaking, you will be taken to the small cave and beautiful lagoons. After that our boat will help you visit the Titop Island one hour for swimming, sun-bathing or getting a panoramic view on island peak.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Phoenix Cruiser
- Day 2: Drum cave- “ Parachute” Cave - Cua Van Village - Pearl Farm
7.00- 7:45:Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
8.30 – 11.30:Leave the Halong Phoenix Cruiser on as maller boat and cruise to the Head islet and Drum Area, boat stop at cave for visiting.
12.00: A fresh seafood lunch is served on the support boat.
13.15: Boat will take you to the Pearl farm where you can learn the process of cultured pearls.
15.30: You will be back to cruise. Halong Phoenix cruiser is waiting for you at Titop island to welcome you on board.
16.30: Enjoy drinks, fresh fruits on the top deck and relaxing while the sun sets
19.00: Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience squid fishing before retiring.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Halong Phoenix Cruiser
- Day3: Surprising cave - Halong - Hanoi
07:00' - 07:45' Enjoy the morning view of the beautiful landscape with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
08:00' - 09:00' You will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay – Surprising Cave (Sửng Sốt) with your tour guide, a truly awesome and amazing cave to experience.
10:00' Check out of your cabin and settle your bill as our boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island (Symbol of Halong Bay), Incense Burner and Stone Dogs Islands.
10:20' A cooking demonstration onboard shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese Spring rolls. You will learn about the recipes and techniques that create this popular dish of Vietnamese people.
10:40' Lunch is served on board during cruising towards the harbor.
11:20' Depart the Halong Phoenix Cruiser and travel by tender boat back to Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi. Arrive at your hotel around 17.00
Meals: L, D
Questions & Answers
9.0Based on 4 reviews
Value for money9.0
07 Oct 2018
We enjoyed the cruise a lot, food was really good and the tour guide is very patient in taking care of us and explaining each spot to us. She even shared about history of Vietnam and Hanoi, which is really helpful for first timer like us. Will definitely recommend to other friends who is coming to Hanoi
Tae Kyu K
21 Sep 2018
I and my wife visited Ha Long Bay for one day trip. The guide speaks very good English that he explains and interpret all Vietnamese History during the Bus trip(which takes like 3 hours for one way) It was so helpful that I was learning something while I am traveling. The weather was bit humid but I could manage to see the beauty of Ha Long Bay with good explanation by Mr.Hung. We watched awesome scenaries and kayaking as well. We took our memorable pictures and come back to our hotel. I shall visit here again with my wife again.
21 Aug 2018
27 Apr 2018
This is an absolute wonderful journey. We started early and we did so much during the trip. The tour Hong was looking after the group so well. He speaks excellent English and explained every details to us (with a sense of humor). I will definitely recommend this tour for everyone visiting Hanoi and wanted to go to Halong Bay.