What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31LHL02
Lan Ha Bay is the best place to relax, swimming & kayaking.... Known for its pristine beaches and diverse ecosystems, the Lan Ha Bay gives you the opportunity to be one with nature and soak in the atmosphere. With Lan Ha Legend Cruise 3 days, you not only explore this beautiful bay with many interesting activities but also experience great customer services, great staff attitude and a warm friendly environment with plenty of charm, chic design, modern comfort and modern facilities.
- Exploring Lan Ha Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay with beautiful scenery
- Biking & trekking through Viet Hai Villages - this is amazing original village in Cat Ba national park
- Kayaking around Dark & Bright cave located under water a millions of years ago, the most beautiful lagoon in Lan Ha bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Bike on second day
- Cooking demonstration
- Kayaking on the second day
- Day boat on the second day
- All meal on board as itinerary
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Private cabin with ensuite bathroom
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- A/C time: after dinner to 7.00 AM next morning
- Price Excludes
- Pickup and Transfers by shuttle bus
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Wedding package (upon your request)
- Meeting package (upon your request)
- Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 01: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Dark & Bright Cave
7h45 - 8h15: Optional tour guide and experience driver will pick you up at your hotel. Driving you through the red delta river which you have a real chance to see more about local life, specially our driver will make stop on half way for the rest where we can check-in onboard for you & you also can might deeply understand how hard the disable and the agent orange manage to do hand made to their save life.
12h - 12h15: Ariving Gia Luan harbour we will transfer you to the cruise by speed boat. Enjoy welcome drinks & fresh towel.
13h00: Check-in your cabin. Enjoy fresh seafood lunch. The cruise will escape crowded Halong bay, keep sailing toward Lan Ha bay & Bai tu long bay where less touristy, quiet & cleaner than Halong bay. You will have chance to take photographs when we passing amazing islands, islets, beaches: Finger islet, Frog islet, Teapot islets, Dark & Bright cave...
15h00: Kayaking around Dark & Bright cave area which are located under water a millions of years ago & you may even see wild monkeys. This is also the most beautiful lagoon in Lan Ha bay for kayaking activities. If you don't like to do kayaking, you can sit on the sampan boat which is controlled by fisherman to go around.
17h00: back to the boat, go up the huge sundeck & enjoy small sunset party with local fruits & tea. You will have chance to jump off from the boat into the emerald water, swimming in free style.
The Cruise will anchor at the tranquil lagoon among Bai Tu Long bay and Lan Ha bay
Our Barbecue dinner will be served on the top deck (if the weather permits) or at the cozy restaurant with fresh seafood
Evening: You can enjoy Squid fishing, karaoke, dancing, using bar services, play funny games...
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Lan Ha Legend Cruise
- Day 02: Bai Tu Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay - Viet Hai Village
07h00 – 08h30: Have breakfast on board.
08h30: Transfer to a Day Boat for a cruise to the pristine places in further Bai tu long bay & Lan Ha Bay.
10h30: Biking & trekking through Viet Hai Villages - this is amazing original village in Cat Ba national park, you will have chance to explore the traditional culture & daily life of local fisherman here.
12h30: Enjoy seafood lunch on boat & relax.
14h00: Kayaking & Swimming at Three peach beaches - the pristine beaches with emerald water & safe sandy.
16h00: Cruise back to the Lan Ha Legend Cruise. Enjoy the second night on boat with new friends.
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Lan Ha Legend Cruise
- Day 03: Lan Ha Bay - Halong Bay - Hanoi
Waking up for a new day to enjoy sunrise and recharge your energy with fresh breakfast, tea, coffee & cake which is ready to serve you from 7h00 - 8h30.
Following the unique route will lead you visit a small beautiful lagoon with some original floating house where we experience the daily life & culture, go catching fishes with nets & local people. If you catch fishes, you & our chef will cook for funny meal. This is amazing activities which only our cruise arranges. Or you can relax & enjoy a calm morning on boat, swimming around the cruise in the emerald water.
Around 9h30: Back to the Lan Ha Legend boat, check-out time & enjoy a cooking class (Vietnamese Spring Roll making) when the boat cruising back to habour.
An early lunch will be served on boat before arriving at the habour.
12h30: Disembark & back to Hanoi. Finish.
Meals: B, L
- The time and itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather and other prevailing conditions without notice.
- Advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers.
- Swimming and kayaking may cancelled due to bad weather and unused service is subject to nonrefundable
- Wifi & Internet signal will be not good because we go to pristine places in the bay
- Please pay for services charges when you bring your own beverages
- Check-in time: 1.00 PM
- Check-out time: 9.30 AM
Questions & Answers
10.0Based on 3 reviews
Value for money10.0
13 Nov 2018
We enjoyed everything about this cruise! Everything was clean and the activities we did we good too. You are given so much lovely food your never left hungry! The guides we had were Linh and Vu and they were so enthusiastic and full of information. They were great. The cycling on the island could have had way less stops and more riding in my opinion, but it was still good. The fishing we did on the last day was very quick and we didn't actually do any ourselves. I felt like it was just a way to waste an hour of the day. Overall I would have liked to do the activities for longer.
04 Nov 2018
"Boat was great not too big but comfortable. Great locations visited with good kayaking. Food on board was delicious and we were well looked after during the busy 3 day trip.No We had four guides during the three day cruise so some information got lost in translation. But this didn’t spoil our trip."
25 Oct 2018
We stumbled upon this cruise while searching for something nice that wouldn't break the bank! Turns out to be the absolute best booking we made all due to our phenomenal guide! Right from the get go he was charming, funny, knowledgeable, professional and incredibly easy going. The entire trip he went above and beyond making sure each and every guest was safe, comfortable and having the time of their lives. Thank you so much Vu for making our time in Ha Long Bay unforgettable. They are incredibly blessed to have you as a guide.