What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SWB03
This trip is just within 3 days and 2 nights but it will bring you an experience like no others. Go for wandering through the typical villages of Red River delta on push bike, slowly enjoy crossing through lush rice paddy fields to see how Vietnamese are farming actually works. Overnight at Paddy Home , the teracota house located right in village with good quality facilities; enjoy tasty dinner cooked by local family and serve in local hospitality style. Final night on Swan Cruise to discover amazing of dragon bay. Just a couple days enjoy our unique program you will be able to sketch the culture portrait of Vietnam.
- Staying overnight in country side bungalow serving following homestay style
- Cycling around beautiful rural area where you will discover authentic local culture
- Cruising around amazing bay, swimming on crystal water of Halong bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin, Homestay
- Price Includes
- Homestay with daily breakfast
- Experienced English or French speaking guide.
- Sharing Cruise on Halong bay
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch ; D: Dinner), Vietnamese foods
- All sightseeing tickets.
- Bicycle for cycling around village in Dong Trieu
- Tissues and water on coach.
- Services charges and government tax.
- Exclusive and personalized single agent / single customer service.
- No extra charge after confirmation
- 24/7 hotline support guarantee
- Price Excludes
- Round trip shuttle bus transportation (book in next step)
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Travel insurance
- VAT & bank charge
- Extra food and beverages.
- Pre and post accommodations
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Doan Xa Village - Dong Trieu
07.30 – 8:30: Optional Our shutter bus will pick you up at your hotel; afterward heading to countryside where will be host by local family and discover culture by easy cycling and rural eco such as replanting rice, scooping water for irrigation, catching fish in the afternoon.
11:00 Arrival to the village of Doan Xa, check in the room, take a rest and fresh up before lunch.
Spend the afternoon time for an exciting biking through lush rice fields and villages where we are going to learn and actually hand on rice cultivation with Vietnamese in friendly local environment.
Back to the village and relax by the pond for fishing, reading book or take strolling around village learn more about local daily life.
19:30 Have dinner in Paddy Home, Dong Trieu.
20:00 Having tea and talking to the house owner to learn about Vietnam War and life of Vietnamese people under subsidies economic and farm cooperative time
Overnight in Vietnam Eco Adventure's accommodation
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Paddy Home
- Day 2: Doan Xa Village - Hon Gai Harbor - Cap La Island
Highly recommended to get up early for a strolling around the village to enjoy fresh atmosphere and open air in Vietnam countryside.
07:30 Return to the homestay for having breakfast.
08:30 Check-out our homestay. Be ready for the next experience!
While you are waiting for the shuttle bus pass by, our tour guide will take you to visit quiet little markets in town for studying about local people, leave the market we continue to see the last place where you have chance to get to know an about how pottery and ceramic are being made.
10:30 You are on the Shuttle bus for keeping travel to Halong.
12:00 Arrive at Swan office in Ha Long, have a little time to relax and then you will transfer to Swan Cruises by tender.
12:45 Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13:30 Have lunchtime while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
15:30 Arrive to Cap La Island the beautiful area in Bai Tu Long Bay. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17:30: Get back to the boat and enjoy Sunset Time with tea and fresh fruits. This time is regarded as “ Happy Hour” – “buy one get one” while our cruise is sailing to the overnight anchorage. In addition, Cooking class is also organized by our guide at this time. You have a chance to make Vietnamese cuisine by yourself.
19.00: Dinner will be served in the dining room on board.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing. If you want to sing karaoke, please inform our tour guide to be supported.
Overnight on Swan Cruise in Cong Do area
Attention: Swimming activity needs to be allowed to organize by Halong Bay Management Authority)
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Swan Deluxe Cruise
- Day 3: Tra San - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai Harbor - Hanoi
06.30: Start your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck. Enjoy sea landscape of early morning and fresh atmosphere.
07.00: Have breakfast in the dining room on board.
07:45 Explore Thien Canh Son Cave – it is one of the most beautiful and famous cave of Bai Tu Long Bay.
08.45: Return to the main boat
09.30 Arrange your luggage and check out of your cabin. Our staffs will help you transfer your luggage directly to the pier.
10.00: Join in and show your creativity in fruit carving activity.
10.45: Have lunchtime in the dining room on board while the cruise is returning Hon Gai Harbor.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay, then return to Hanoi
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.8Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.8
07 Dec 2018
Super friendly host, route in Halong Bay away from tourists, hearty meals, varied and tasty. In addition, I noted at the time of booking that my daughters were vegan, they were served dishes as varied taking into account their tastes. Staff caring. Boat with human dimensions, we were not more than 25 people. In short, I strongly advise.
19 Oct 2018
One of the best ways to explore this natural wonder of the world. It is remarkable the good service offered by the best staff, especially our friend and guide David, which has not made the stay much more enjoyable and fun. Totally recommended for all public! We will return for sure!
19 Sep 2018
We have just finished the route through Halong Bay with Swan Cruises, a unique experience with incredible landscapes and excellent activities and service. Mention that the cabins were very clean, the food during the whole trip has not disappointed and that we have had the best guide that I have found in an activity of this style, always attentive and trying to make everything go perfect (and went perfect) .
30 Aug 2018
09 Aug 2018
We have just returned from a 3 day 2 night cruise. It was amazing from start to finish. The guides were top quality. They were always at hand to deal with any queries or requirements.The boat was luxurious. The food plentiful and delicious. It is well worth doing the 3 day cruise as you get to kayak further into the bay where it is much quieter. The kayaking was particularly impressive. We got engaged whilst on the boat and the crew did all they could to make it perfect, including decorating the cabin with candles, flowers and a nice bottle of wine. The whole experience was unforgettable. It was the highlight of a magical holiday. We would love to come back in the future and use Swan Cruises.