What you’ll get
Duration : Full day
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, friends, couples, solo travelers...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31WEG01
Journeys are uniquely designed for those who have limited time to Halong bay but delight in the thrill of exploration while indulging mind and body in the ambiance of relaxed elegance aboard the region’s funny day-ship. WeGo Halong Cruises will bring you to visit beautiful destinations in Halong Bay including Titop island and Sung Sot Cave.
- Pass through uninhabited islets and outcrops including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb
- Visit Titov Island, enjoy swimming on sandy beach and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like paradise
- Explore Bo Hon Archipelago to get closer to the marvel natural beauty of the bay understand about the Karst foundation
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Halong full day group tour
The ship was built with the most up-to-date technology, high safety level, and an array of today modern amenities
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- Shuttle bus
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Modern minibus with chauffeur from hotel/ stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay & return
- English speaking guide during the trip, entrance fees
- 2 bottles of water per person, welcome drink on board
- Gourmet lunch (Vietnamese dishes)
- Price Excludes
- Tips for tour guide and personal expenses
- Pick up from hotel/ stay outside Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Beverages, travel insurance, tax and service charge
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by Asia Package Travel
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 50% of adult's fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult's fare and using his own bed (on request)
- Over 8 years old: 100% of adult's fare and using his own bed.
- Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi
07:30. 08:15 - Picking up from hotel/ stay and depart for Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, stop over for a rest on the way
12:30 Arrive Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing
- Wego Halong will take you on an 5 hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which renowned for its striking, if bizarre scenery, passages uninhabited islets and outcrops have been given imaginative names by the locals, due to their perceived shapes, including Cock Fighting, Incense Burner, and Thumb, while enjoy Vietnamese mouth-water-ing lunch on boat.
13:30 Arrive Sung Sot cave means Surprised Cave or Amazing Cave is on Bo Hon Island and is one of the most spectacular and largest grottoes of Ha Long Bay. The mouth of the grotto is reached by ascending about a hundred stone steps.
- The boat will move to Hangluon (three tunnels) area, a water cave for kayaking, rowing bamboo boat or just stay on board for relaxing
You will discover the area’s tranquility by kayaking – an indispensable water activity in Halong, for those who love challenging themselves or sitting on bamboo boat (Sampan), for those who love being gentle and sophisticated, to admire breathtaking scenes. This is moment you get closer to Halong’s nature. if you do not join any above activities, you could stay on sundeck for relaxing,
- Visit Titov Island where you enjoy swimming on sandy beach adjacent to the towering limestone mountain with excellence backdrop of the Bay, and climb up Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay like heaven paradise.
16:30 - Return onboard, cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. There are a lot of time for sunbathing on upper deck with music, enjoy great fun of group touring fellows among world iconic natural scenery.
17:30 - Disembark for a bus ride back Hanoi, short break on the way
21:30 - Drop off at your hotel/ stay, trip ends.
Accommodation: Wego Halong Cruise
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 7 reviews
Value for money
08 Sep 2018
I booked this one-day trip to Halong Bay from my hotel. It turned out to be the best trip of my holiday in Vietnam. Some people said, the journey to Halong bay is long, but it's OK for me because there was so much too see: the countryside, smaller town and the scenery right before reaching Halong bay port was amazing. The view of Halong Bay from the top deck is more amazing many many times. It's worthed the money and it's the highlight you can't miss in Vietnam. 5 hours seemed short, there were many activities and things to do. Amazing cave is good, kayaking is my favorite one, the view from the peak of titop island is incredible, sitting on the top deck to see Halong Bay is relaxing. The overall trip was smooth and great. And I especially thanked to the great guide, Phuong who made the trip more fun and memorable. She is one of the best guide I met in Vietnam and a great friend during the trip. She made sure everything is fine during the trip. Conclusion: great journey, great staff, great activities and great guide. That's what I got from the trip by paying affordable sum of money. I will recommend this company.
John L Yong
08 Sep 2018
Ivan, our tour guide speaks very well in English. He is very approachable and knowledge. The trip itineraries include lunch on cruise, stopover at Sungsot Cave. It is very explorable and manageable. The trip destination is the kayaking trip at the floating village, Luon. The trip between caves and tunnel was surprisingly rewarding. The last destination is Tip Top Beach. The beach is a paradise for swimmers. I highly recommend Wego to any travelers because of its hospitality and friendliness. Ask for Ivan, he is humorous and tourist friendly. He deserves six stars for his service.
25 Aug 2018
We took the 1-day Halong Cruise with Wego as we did not have enough time for the overnight stay. Initially we were worried we'd lose out on some aspects but after this tour, we were delighted. The drive is roughly 3.5 hours each way but the bus is well air conditioned and comfortable. Our guide, Song, was very interactive and talkative, making the drive seem much shorter. Once we arrived we were brought onto the boat and given lunch, which was great. Our activities included kayaking/row boating, cave tours and swimming/hiking on the different islands. This tour manages to squeeze in everything we wanted to do in Halong. Our guide, Song, was excellent. Always trying to get you involved in the tours, very interested in speaking with us and teaching us about the different aspects of life in Vietnam. Would definitely recommend this tour, great quality of activities, great tour guide and we got to see and do everything we hoped to.
07 Jul 2018
The bus picked up us from the hotel in the morning 8 A.M. It is quite a new bus, better than I expected. with an awesome English speaking guide (Ms.Phuong). She is friendly, entertaining and always take care all of us. 3.30 hours in the bus then we arrive the marina. Take a double deck cruise around Halong Bay. 1. The Amazing Cave 2. Kayaking or take a bamboo boat around the fisherman's village (but I have not see any fisherman) 3. Swimming or trekking to the top of mountain. It is quite hot and sunny. Don't forget to prepare your sunglasses, umbrella, sunblock lotion, etc. Halong Bay is the beautiful place and you should not missed when visiting Hanoi, Vietnam.
22 Jun 2018
I was today in crew . It’s was amazing! And very cheaper. Iam recommend to travel. And special with tour guide Moon . She was great guide I have seen. She show a lot of things about ha long bay with us We fell very happy to go with her . Ha long bay was so beautiful landscapes. Recommend tourists go to ha long bay with Wego Halong cruise. Thank you brilliant tour guide ,Moon