What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31BHA01
Bhaya Cruises offers 2 days Halong Bay tours for travelers who wish to experience this World Heritage site within a limited time frame. Take a short and insightful trip to one of the most visited sites in Vietnam with our Halong Bay cruise packages. Book your trip with Bhaya Classic Cruises today to enjoy a charming and luxurious journey through one of the most beautiful bays in Vietnam!
- Have Luxurious cabin with large window and en-suite bathroom
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in Halong Bay
- Enjoy the most beautiful cave in the Bay, Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave
- Swim in the emerald water, or kayak among karst mountains on Titop beach
- Visit Cua Van floating Village by local boat and observe the daily lives of the locals
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
Size : 12.5 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Located on the first deck, Each features a picture window, providing added light and memorable views.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Size : 16.5m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
Located in the forward section of the upper accommodation deck - Offer panoramic 180° views. - Picture windows and an exclusive, private viewing area on the foredeck.
Total Option Price
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- One night accommodation on board Bhaya Cruise with A/C, hot water & shower
- Buffet service for lunch and breakfast, set menu dinner
- Complimentary tea and traditional coffee while cruising
- Tax, service fees and insurance on board
- Entrance fee to the world heritage site
- English speaking guide on board
- Cooking demonstration
- Price Excludes
- Shuttle bus Hanoi - Halong and return
- All other services not clearly noted as included
- Personal expenditures, beverages and all spa services
- Other airfare, visa, transfer and hotel arrangements not clearly noted as included.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong
08:15 Optional transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter to Halong Bay
12:00 Arrive at Bhaya Group Cruise Centre at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port.
13:00 Let the vacation begin with an enjoyable lunch as the boat cruises towards Bai Tu Long
15:00 Bay. Visit Thien Canh Son Cave.
17:00 “Master-Chef Competition” with traditional Vietnamese food on the sundeck (or in the restaurant if the weather does not allow).
19:00 Enjoy set-menu dinner and stay overnight on board
21:00 Free time to be spent for squid fishing at reception or relaxing on the sundeck.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Bhaya Classic cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay - Vung Vieng fishing village - Hanoi
06:15 Enjoy morning view of Halong Bay landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Join us for Tai Chi session on sundeck.
07:00 Light breakfast will be served in the restaurant.
07:45 Explore Vung Vieng fishing village by traditional rowing boat or kayaking.
09:00 Brunch is served in the restaurant while the boat heads back to the port.
09:30 Check-out time.
10:45 Disembark at Tuan Chau International Passenger Port. Back to Hanoi about 17.00 pm
Meals: B, Br
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice. Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather.
- Kayaks can be booked in advance at reception at the cost of 10$/trip.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (01) week prior to the cruise date.
- Advance registration is required with your full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number and visa expiration date for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Wifi is available on board free of charge in the terrace deck. However, regular interruption is expected due to nature of internet signal at sea.
- There is no charge for cancellations made more than 7 days prior to the cruise departure day for online bookings.
Questions & Answers
9.5Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.6
30 Apr 2018
We loved this 2 day, 1 night cruise around Ha Long Bay. It was very relaxing and the food was superb (when isn’t it in Vietnam!) There’s about 35 people on board sleeping in 22 cabins and it’s a real mix of travellers. Great opportunity to meet new people and observe different cultures mixing. We had the hipster Germans, the aloof Poms, the cheeky Australians, the suave French, the quiet Vietnamese and the embarrassed Yanks all together with us humble New Zealanders. Good for chat and cultural observations. The crew were great, the boat is comfortable and the scenery was superb.
22 Apr 2018
We drove on a bus (4 hours) from Hanoi to Halong Bay and boarded the Bhaya Classic II junque for a two day one night excursion in Halong Bay. I only wish we had more time, it was nothing short of fantastic! The stunning scenery is incomparable to anything we have ever seen before and the water is a lovely shade of emerald or teal green. Once on board the junque, we were given our cabins which are quite adequate for a night. Then we were served a sumptuous lunch as we began to sail into the bay. The scenery is so stunning people kept jumping up from the tables and running out to take pictures. In the afternoon we had a choice of kayaking or getting into a rowboat to see a fishing village. After that we were brought to an area to jump off the junque to swim in Halong Bay. That was wonderful and we'll never forget it. They gave a cooking demonstration on the deck before dinner, how to make deep fried spring rolls and then turned it into a fun contest. We were served a 6 course meal for dinner and then squid fishing afterwards. Later in the evening a demonstration of how to make tea was given and it was very interesting. The following morning there was Tai Chi on the deck, followed by a very light breakfast then boarded a tender to do a tour of some caves. On return to the junque a full breakfast was served. The staff are all young and they are just amazing! We loved every single second on board the Bhaya Classic II and only wish we had more time to enjoy her and Halong Bay, a Unesco Heritage new wonder of the world.
10 Mar 2018
Excellent 2 days/1 night on Ha Long Bay. Well looked after by the crew. Food was fantastic and plenty of choice. Activities enough to keep you entertained but also time just to sit and take in the scenery. Also made a nice do for my father's birthday
24 Feb 2018
12 Aug 2017
We recently travelled on Bhaya Classic 3 for the 1 night 2 day trip. We had the most amazing time and were pleasantly surprised by how luxurious, clean and comfortable the boat was. The food was delicious and they provided many great options for one of us who was a vegetarian. There were also many great drinks to choose from and we especially loved 2 for 1 cocktails during happy hour! The highlight of our trip was the amazing staff who were so helpful and approachable and helped to make the experience more exciting. They were also very entertaining and knowledgeable on the organised activities. Special mentions go to Tom “Cruise” and Iris. We would definitely recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see Halong Bay!