What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days / 1 night(s)
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friend, Honey moon Couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31SRC01
Halong Bay is Vietnam’s most visited tourist attraction due to its popularity of being listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore the wonders of the Gulf of Tonkin on a Halong bay 2 day 1 night cruise on the majestic Signature Royal Halong Cruise. Witness amazing scenery and visit points of interest such as Bai Tu Long Bay, Vung Vieng floating village, Thien Canh Son cave. Have fun swimming and kayaking in the peaceful waters of the bay or relax with a cocktail in our bar or on our sundeck. Enjoy appetizing meals onboard our Five star Halong Bay cruise along with a host of activities specially designed to give our guests the fantastic time they deserve.
- Visit Vung Vieng Floating Village, and meet local fishermen
- Admire by charm and tranquility beauty lagoon of Halong Bay
- Discover Thien Canh Son Cave -one of the largest and most famous grottoes in the entire Halong Bay
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
Size : 28 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
07 Cabins Window with panorama view on 1st floor
Choose date to show price
Total Option Price
Size : 30 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
04 cabins with Private Balcony on 2nd floor
Total Option Price
Exclusive Family Suite
Size : 50 m2 Max Adults: 4
Bed size: Double + Single
01 Cabin in total with Private Sun Terrace on 2nd floor
Total Option Price
Elite Family Suite
Size : 82 m2 Max Adults: 4
Bed size: Double
2 connecting rooms with Private Sun Terrace on 2nd floor
Total Option Price
Size : 55 m2 Max Adults: 3
Bed size: Double + Single
02 Cabin in total with Private Balcony on 3rd floor
Total Option Price
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus, Cruise
- Cruise Cabin
- Price Includes
- Fresh flowers setup
- Fruits setup in cabin
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Experience English speaking guide
- Welcome drinks with warm/cold tissues
- A bottle of wine in Family and Royal Suite Cabins
- Cabins and suites with A/C and en-suite bathroom
- All meals as mentioned in itinerary : B=Breakfast / L= Lunch/ D=Dinner/ Br=Brunch
- Price Excludes
- VAT, airfares
- Beverages and tobacco
- Tips and other personal expense
- Beauty spa services and massage
- All other services not mentioned above
- Shuttle mini bus Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi (bookable in next step)
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong - Bai Tu Long Bay
07:30 – 08:00: Your transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi and convey you to Halong City (Optional).
12:30: You will be taken on our tender from the wharf and make your way out onto the bay to board our luxurious craft, Signature Cruise. You will be welcome aboard and greeted with a complimentary drink. Our Crew will conduct a compulsory safety procedures session and then you are free to check into your cabin and freshen up. Take some time to have a look around the vessel or watch the magical landscape go by.
13:15: As we begin to cruise through the bay a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing favorites will be served. Dining on a luxury junk with ﬁne food and drinks doesn’t come much better than this.
15:00: After lunch we set sail for Bai Tu Long Bay passing the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, extraordinary limestone karst landscapes. Explore Vung Vieng ﬁshing village by local rowing boats to discover the interesting daily lives of its inhabitants.
16:30: Back onboard Signature Cruise Halong Bay’s main craft we will drop anchor for our overnight stay surrounded by incredible landscape.
17:30 – 18:30: Happy hour with special drink menu (Buy one get another one for free).
17:30: Our Vietnamese cooking demonstration is a great way to learn how to prepare delicious appetizers and we will guide you through the process.
19:15: Relish special Signature Dinner in restaurant.
20:45 – 12:00: Your free time to relax with an exotic cocktail or whatever takes your fancy. Our bar has a wide range or wines, beers and liquors and is always a welcome sight for guests after a day on Halong Bay. Order a specialized massage in room. Choosing with other activities boat cruise such as watch documentary movies, squid ﬁshing or simply relax on our roof top deck under the cover of a star ﬁlled sky.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Signature Royal Cruise
- Day 2: Thien Canh Son - Halong - Hanoi
06:30: The nicest time of the day on Halong Bay is the morning. Head to the upper deck to participate in our daily Tai Chi sessions. Relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee or juice anywhere you wish on the boat and watch the never ending miraculous scenery unfold before you.
07:00: Light breakfast will be served in our restaurant (pastries, tea, coffee).
07:30 – 08:30: Enjoy the last stage of your trip in Thien Canh Son cave and islets , which is a wild and mysterious beauty in the middle of the World Heritage. Back to our main board afterwards.
09:30: check out of your cabin as we draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last goodbye from our crew at 11:15, you will board our tender and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:00-12:30: Get on shuttle mini bus and get back to Hanoi.
Meals: B, L
- Due to weather conditions and tides our itinerary and programs may vary or change in some ways. Acts of nature are not controlled by us but we have a variety of additional activities available to entertain our guests.
- All our meals are prepared from the freshest produce and ingredients available, with a mixture of Vietnamese, International and Fusion cuisines on offer. If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us when you book your cruise.
- Advanced bookings are only permitted on our cruises and we require all your details upon booking your cruise including: full name, DOB, nationality, gender and passport and Vietnamese visa numbers and expiry dates.
- All guests must have a valid passport and Vietnamese visa to board our cruise.
- We accept Vietnamese Dong and US Dollars only.
- Be sure to bring sun block and mosquito repellent and warm clothing between December and March.
- Try to travel lightly. Your hotel in Hanoi can store your larger luggage for you.
- Beverages not purchased on our cruise are subject to a corkage fee.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.4Based on 6 reviews
Value for money9.3
02 Nov 2018
So selecting a cruise in Halong is the most difficult task with so many options available spreading across so many ranges. We were fortunate to find Signature Royal Cruise. Right from the time of booking our questions were promptly answered. Since we are vegetarians food was the biggest concern but we were assured that there will be vegetarian options available on board. The sales executive Ms. Rivers was always there to help us and co-ordinate with the pick up. The transfer was on time and the vehicle was great too. The cruise was a mighty one. We had Lee on board to co-ordinate with us. Well what can we say about Lee. He was so caring and warm. He made sure you ate well and would go an extra mile to ensure you got what you liked. He was always there and ensured our safety and wellbeing at all the times. We had taken a one night cruise and were taken to see the pearl village and the caves which are in between of the bay. The rooms are beautiful with jacuzzi and a balcony. As promised we were served vegetarian food. And the food was best of what we had in entire vietnam. They served local cuisine in vegetarian which was cherry on the icing❤️It was a beautiful stay with amazing memories. Once again thanks Lee for the amazing hospitality and all the care. Cheers
11 May 2018
This leg of a 2 week trip around Vietnam was just spectacular. The room was clean and very spacious. The bathrooms had a Jacuzzi bath that was large and much needed after a long day of exploring. Ha long bay exceeded all my expectations from a beauty point of view. Sarah and her crew on board the boat were just amazing. making time to talk to all the guests and the service was 1st class. i would advise to anyone looking at booking this trip to book the 2 night 3 day trip.
20 Apr 2018
This cruise was truly relaxing. The staff took care of everything and you could do as much or as little as you chose. There were approximately 16 other guests during our cruise making it very comfortable and allowing staff to be very attentive. The cabins are nicely appointed and very clean. My only criticism is that a shower over a spa bath is not ideal however that's personal choice more than anything else. The dining area and roof top were also very comfortable tho the rooftop could do with more shaded areas as it proved hot in the sun. Activities are available and included ub the price. The food was fantastic and could not be faulted. They also accommodated my vegetarian diet with no problem. The staff are lovely and eager to meet your needs. Special mention to Lee, the chief purser, who did a fantastic job.
03 Mar 2018
I cannot recommend this enough. I booked my honeymoon cruise over email with Judy and organised everything from pickup to drop off. I was able to go and come from two different hotels in Hanoi, organise the luxury van transport and was taken care of by the wonderful Mr. Lee. My wife is gluten free and we had zero issues throughout the process. We will be back!
06 Feb 2018
I have just left the cruise and sitting in the waiting room of Signature Royal Cruises and have had one of the most amazing cruise times. We had a wonderful tour guide named Lee who made our experience an unforgettable one. He made us feel at home and comfortable. Nothing was too hard for him to do to make our experience the very best. My friend and I have a girls trip every year and this was one of the best cruises we have ever been to. I wish we had stayed a bit longer. We made some amazing new friends as a result of it. Thank you so much Signature Cruises. You guys are the very best!